Clothing is very close to baby's skin. Keeping the clothing in utmost care and hygiene is very important that will help the baby to stay cheerful. Here are some tips and tricks one must follow to maintain the hygiene on the baby and surroundings.
- Check out the brand label instructions to be more precised and clear while washing the clothes for your little one.
- Pre-soak the clothing in warm water to kill the germs and bacteria.
- Be aware of the detergents that you use for the baby, try to use the non-hard and chemical proof detergents hat are specially made for the toddlers.
- Wash the baby clothes specially, avoid washing them with the adults clothing to avoid the transfer of bacteria and germs.
- Dry the clothes in natural sunlight as sunlight acts as a natural disinfectant.
- Keep your baby's clothes in clean bag or wrap it in a clean cloth after washing and drying them. This practice will ensure that your baby's clothes remain germ and dirt free till the next use.
Stay safe. Stay Healthy. :)